Personal Crochet WIP (Work in Progress)

 

The Silver Hook 2I am very much looking forward to my new “toy tester” to arrive.  I am very proud of the detail that I put into each toy, and I know that each is perfect for children of all ages.

  • All my toys contain zero small parts (potential chocking hazards)
  • Low care: machine wash and dry, and stain resistant
  • The crocheted fabric is thick and the toys are firmly stuffed so that they will last a very long time (especially good since children develop strong emotional ties to their favourite toys!)
  • Can be used for teething or in the bathtub
  • Promote imaginative play (the faces only have eyes – a child can imagine any facial expression)

Baby Blanket

I recently started working on something a bit different – a baby blanket. I have been working on it during my numerous doctor visits. It is a rainbow ripple blanket. Once finished it will have the 7 standard colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet (still to be added) as well as a white border. I will write a longer post once I have it finished. Here are some pictures of how it is coming along.

IMG_3173IMG_3175

 

I am keeping track of the amount of time it takes to make and may even begin to offer them for sale. Do you think they would suit my product line?

Comments

Popular Posts